Members are the backbone of support for the Packwood House Museum. Members of the Museum receive a number of benefits:
- Free admission to the Museum and special exhibits
- A subscription to the quarterly newsletter, Chanticleer
- 10% discount on Museum Shop purchases over $5
- Invitation to annual Members and Friends Dinner
- Special events notifications and mailings
- Invitations to exhibit previews
- Discounts or reduced admission to museum-sponsored workshops and excursions
Yearly membership periods run from April to April.
$5 – Student
$30 – Individual
$45 – Family
$125 – Friend
$250 – Patron
$500 – Benefactor
$2500 – Life Member
If your employer has a Matching Gift Program, the power of your membership can multiply! Contact your company’s Human Resources Department for matching gift forms and forward to the Museum with your membership application and payment.
Contact us if you have questions or need additional information regarding membership.