Members are the backbone of support for the Packwood House Museum. Members of the Museum receive a number of benefits:
- Free admission to the Museum and special exhibits
- A subscription to the quarterly newsletter, Chanticleer
- 10% discount on Museum Shop purchases over $5
- Invitation to annual Members and Friends Dinner
- Special events notifications and mailings
- Invitations to exhibit previews
- Discounts or reduced admission to museum-sponsored workshops and excursions
The membership year runs from April to April.
$5 - Student
$30 - Individual
$45 - Family
$125 - Friend
$250 - Patron
$500 - Benefactor
$2500 - Life Members
All memberships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you are interested in joining the Museum as a member, please download and return the membership application with your payment made payable to Packwood House Museum.
Matching Gifts: If your employer has a Matching Gift Program, the power of your membership can multiply! Contact your company’s Human Resources Department for matching gift forms and forward to the Museum with your membership application and payment.
Send payments to:
Packwood House Museum
15 North Water Street
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Contact Us if you have questions or need additional information regarding membership.
Download Packwood House Museum's Current Annual Report (PDF File).